- Because Mozambique is a fantastic value-for-money location for MICE events
- Because Mozambique has 2500 kms of palm-fringed coastline, beautiful coral reefs, warm Indian Ocean waters and white sand beaches
- Because Mozambique offers idyllic locations like Benguerra Island or Bazaruto and Quirimba Archipelago just offshore: long stretches of white sand beaches perfect for snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving or just relaxing, are the main attraction to this region.
- Because Mozambique is a fantastic destination for group and incentive travelers: balmy weather, warm sea waters and pristine beaches offer a relaxing backdrop to meetings and events.
- Dive into the culture and marine-rich waters of the Mozambique Channel. Go on snorkeling and scuba excursions, explore Benguerra Island on horseback and guided drives, and glide across turquoise waters on a paddle board, sea kayak, or traditional dhow
- Set out with a marine conservationist or expert guide on a boating excursion in search of the dugong, and snorkel or swim in waters inhabited by these rare creatures (National Geographic Exclusive)
- Enjoy a picnic delivered to a secluded sand shoal that juts far into the ocean
- Ride one of the lodge’s rescue horses bareback in the ocean shallows
- Join a skipper for a sunset cruise in a traditional wooden sailing vessel known as a dhow
…and much more to discover!
- XO Events has been offering for more than a decade optimized corporate packages, delivering creative and effective solutions that consistently enhance the events and incentives of our prestigious international clients
- XO Events has been challenged hundreds & hundreds times already to create, design, organize and lead projects such as Conferences, Product Launches, Incentive trips, Sports Rally, Fashion Shows and Professional Interaction
- XO Events assists the clients, not only on the travel & housing arrangement of their events, but also on the technical and scenographic requirements' of their program
- No matter your industry or the size of your business, happy and engaged employees are a huge asset. That’s why we offer employee incentives that fly!
- XO Events has plenty of incentive experiences that involve helping Southern African communities; like the Rainbow of Hope safe-house for children
- XO loves to help you engage and inspire your team with our innovative services in incentive travel
- XO has the expertise to help you plan a corporate travel program that fits your company’s culture, size and available budget
- XO Events' mission is to always stay inventive in the way we approach business!
- XO Event has organized a VIP Gala Dinner in a secret property in Johannesburg for 30 Top VIPs coming from all over the world! A gastronomic menu, auction wines and an elegant decoration touch by XO Events
- XO believes it is crucial to have a sustainable approach to the way we conduct our business activities
- XO just loves finding new and trendy venues that can get closer to consumers
- XO Events doesn't build itineraries, it creates experiences!
- Best season: The dry season lasts from April to September and is the best time to visit the country; during the wet season from October to March, coastal temperatures average 31°C.
- Minimum stay suggested: 4 nights
WHERE AUTHENTICITY RHYMES WITH ECOLOGY!
Ihla de Mocambique is classified as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Over the centuries this strategic location created a meeting point for diverse civilizations: Bantus, Arabs, Indians and Europeans. Today it remains the ancient colonial capital Maputo where intermingling cultures create a fascinating mix. This real Paradise invites you to relax in an authentic African atmosphere that perfectly combines luxury with comfort.
Your private island, a dream ? Not really…
Remote, relaxed refinement is what you’ll find at this exclusive private island hideaway. Simple, yet sophisticated, the luxury villa is like a breath of crisp sea air in cool blues and whites, a theme that continues outside with the sparkling plunge pool and view deck looking across an azure Indian Ocean.
Sensational seafood…yet another cocktail around the ocean-side pool; and anytime ready to go diving and witness the magnificent coral reefs and marine diversity of this incredible piece of Heaven.
ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Like all genuinely remote islands they are not easy to reach – that is part of their appeal. Once you are there however, you can look forward to superb snorkelling and diving on the thriving reefs where an astonishing variety of coral gardens flourish, home to iridescent coral fish, moray eels and sometimes whales. you might sit on the deserted beach outside your villa and watch a big sun emerge from the immense Indian Ocean heralding the start of another day in “paradise”. Then it’s just a hop in a small plane to one of those delightful islands.
Whether you choose an exploratory safari adventure in Mozambique or a luxurious tropical getaway (or both!) your accommodation is bound to be truly remote. Safari camps here sit in the middle of vast, unexplored parks and reserves whilst the beach lodges are located on the shores of secluded sandy islands, all far, far away from the hassles of everyday life.
Mozambique’s coastline is dotted with chains of tiny but pristine and idyllic islands. These groups of peaceful islands are the perfect place for a luxurious desert island getaway. Beneath the crystal clear waters live hundreds of fascinating marine creatures, from tiny tropical fish to large turtles and rays, all gliding gracefully through colorful coral caves. When you’re not exploring the deep seas, on the smooth sandy shores you can enjoy the freshest of fresh seafood, spend some time on a traditional dhow and relax with the soothing sound of the waves.
QUIRIMBAS: BEST DIVING SPOT IN THE WORLD
The Quirimbas Archipelago, the most spectacular jewels in Mozambique’s marine crown rest in its Cabo Delgado Province, in far north. The Quirimbas Archipelago or “Ilhas Quirimbas” as they are known in Portuguese, made up of over 30 breath-taking tropical islands, is known as one of the best diving spots in the world. Both snorkelling and diving here are simply remarkable; swimming through the clear turquoise waters you’ll find yourself in another world, a world of vibrant coral caves, schools of tropical fish, huge rays, cheery dolphins, huge whales, turtles and dugongs. With spectacular vertical drop offs, some around 400m tall, and warm waters that never drop below 18 degrees Celsius, diving at Quirimbas is simply extraordinary!
BAZARUTO, THE PEARL OF THE INDIAN OCEAN
The coastal town of Vilanculos is the gateway to Mozambique’s Bararuto Archipelago – a chain of four large islands: Bazaruto, Benguerra, Santa Isobel and Santa Carolina ( formerly known as Paradise Island ).
The Bazaruto Islands are one of the most spectacular destinations on earth. The Islands offer exclusive accommodation options. Sunsets, peace and solitude are a reality on the Bazaruto islands, allowing the visitor to choose what or what not to do. Guests can relax on un spoilt, un crowded, pristine beaches while for the more active there is excellent bird watching, superb diving and snorkeling as well as excellent fishing. Year round warm tropical climate. An almost untouched paradise on earth, the archipelago has earned its reputation as the ‘Pearl of the Indian Ocean‘. Between the islands boats are the only option, on the islands walking is the way to go. The coastal area surrounding the Bazaruto Archipelago is world renowned for its superb variety of white sand, alluring golden sunsets and tall palm trees. Enjoy stretches of untouched white sandy beaches and magnificent views.
The archipelago’s coral reefs and crystal waters offer some of the best diving in the world. Dive sites are un crowded and marine life is varied and abundant. With sites at a depth of 12 to 30 meters and visibility up to 40 meters you will discover protected reefs teeming with dolphin, hump back whales, whale sharks, sharks, manta rays and turtles. The area surrounding is ranked as the best Marlin fishing destination in the Eastern Indian Ocean.