With more than 500 species of birds and the largest jaguar population on earth, your travel in Belize offers outstanding opportunities for nature lovers and their kids. Parents can even watch as their children locate adorable manatees off the coast!
Spend a day of your Belize trip at Caracol, its largest Mayan ruin, found deep in the forest near its Guatemalan border. Marvel at the astonishingly tall stone structures that cover an area much larger than Belize City while you ponder the unknown fate of the legendary Mayan civilization. We also recommend hiking through the rainforest and wading through rivers to reach the famed Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) cave system, where you can swim and boulder through the cave just as Mayans priests once did! Previously used by Mayan shamans as a human sacrificial site, you will be amazed to find intact stoneware, crystallized skeletons ( the most famous is that of a young girl ) and impressive ceramics that date back to pre-Colombian times inside.
Finally, the famous “Blue Hole“, a pure jewel discovered by Jacques Cousteau at the end of the sixties, is truly extraordinary. White sand, calypso, reggae and the simple pleasures in life are the characteristic elements of this destination.
WHITE SAND, CALYPSO, REGGAE AND PLASURE IN LIFE
Whether you’re seeking a family vacation, romantic rendezvous, or active adventure, our Belize luxury vacations have it all.
Sparkling beaches, ancient sites, picturesque villages, lush rainforests, and a local people whose happiness is so powerful and contagious. During your luxury Belize vacation, we recommend embracing the breezy Belizean way of living.
This peaceful country consists of five communities of different origins which form Belize today. Belonging to the Commonwealth, with its official language being English, it is a tropical enclave that conceals incredible Mayan sites, and completely wild virgin jungles. Come across small lodges nested in the forest, where many animal species are still greatly protected. It also boasts the second largest coral barrier reef in the world that is home to endless species of fish, making luxury travel in Belize an enticing experience unlike any other in Central America.
No time to lose for the adventure enthusiasts during their luxury vacation in Belize. From scuba diving alongside nurse sharks in the longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere; zip-line through the lush green jungle; explore the mysterious mossy Mayan ruins; and surf the swells of the Caribbean Sea.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO is based in Panama City in a new bright office: it is a leading Destination Management Company, with unmatched local expertise and an international reputation for creativity, flexibility and innovation.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO is a team of Creative and young experts in travel industry providing fully integrated marketing and event management solutions
- QUETZAL MOTIVO’s aim is to deliver outstanding services and create “WOW factor”
- QUETZAL MOTIVO with unsurpassed local knowledge and the strongest operational infrastructure in the MICE market, is a specialized team able to make things happen.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO has successfully and expertly undertaken Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions in Panama for groups up to 400 people.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO is able to arrange Incentive, giving you great value for money.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO serves Corporates with a special focus on tailor making the activities to suit their taste, while maintaining a local atmosphere.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO has the skill, knowledge and relationships to make it a truly authentic and memorable experience.
- QUETZAL MOTIVO has a trusted reputation in the MICE market for its creative instinct and young, update innovative approach
- QUETZAL MOTIVO will assist you and your special client 24 hours per day, during your site inspection and trip.
MAKE A WISH FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TRIP IN BELIZE:
WE WILL MAKE IT COME TRUE…