- Its important History, we may easily define Greece as the ‘Mother of the western Civilization’ –The Greek philosophy, medicine, architecture, sculpture are still the fundamentals of our time
- Its perfect weather! Greece is completely lying on the Mediterranean Sea, thus enjoying a very mild and sunny climate throughout the year
- The wonderful accommodation facilities of which the hotels are among the most beautiful in Europe, make it a perfect destination for meetings, incentives and conventions
- Athens is one of the most amazing city in the world thanks to famous attractions like the Acropolis, which encompasses the Parthenon, Erechtheion, and Theatre of Dionysus Temple of Olympian Zeus and the ancient Roman and Greek agoras
- Its great nightlife! Bars, Cafes, fancy Restaurants on the sea or in typical ‘taverna’ assure a great time for everybody most of all for clients who desire a Trip mix of culture and fun
- There is a genuineness, sincerity, uniqueness and adventure in Greek culture that is reflected in the People, making them unlike anyone else in the world very hospitable and nice
- Its amazing Islands: Greece ranks among the top ten countries in the world with the longest coastline.. Greek islands have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, incredible spots, stunning sunsets, magnificent and trendy Hotels and unique nightlife
- feeling part of history at the Acropolis site by the lovely and accurate explanations of the excellent Greek guides
- strolling in the narrow authentic little streets of La Plaka, the popular district at the foot of the Parthenon while enjoy great Greek food accompanied by excellent wines
- dancing on the ‘Taverna’s tables the worldwide famous Sirtaki , Zorba’s dance
- enjoy a private cruise at an amazing Greek sunset
- living a fun-filled Trip in the glamorous Mikonos & Santorini 2 of the many of the Cyclades islands
- It’s proud to be a family-managed Company with over 50 years experience
- it is able to offer a personal approach to each and every one of Clients, providing top quality of services.
- Siva is fast and accurate in its answers and very capable to setup theme event, conference, special interest vacation, or any private moment during the Trip
- Siva Travel is a member of the “City of Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau”
- its Team is well inspired and motivated to make your Event one of the lifetime
- its expertise & qualified support team will secure every detail of your holiday, leaving you the unique ‘worry’ of enjoying a carefree vacation!
- MINIMUM STAY: 3 nights
- BEST SEASON: ALL YEAR AROUND
- THE TRIP: ATHENS
- NOT TO BE MISSED:One-Day-Mini Cruise to the Salonic Islands
- MINIMUM BUDGET FOR A COMPLETE MEETING, CONVENTION OR INCENTIVE €750 P.P.
Island of Crete or the coastline just out of Athens are also strongly suggested for a Mice Trip
COUNTRY GENERAL INFORMATION
Greece is preferentially included on the list of World Heritage Monuments, satisfying all the institution’s significant and strict criteria.
is the historical capital of Europe, Athens’ long, fascinating history – the city’s values and civilization acquired a universal significance. Today it has become an attractive modern metropolis with unrivalled charm.
A large part of the town’s historic centre has been converted into a 3-kilometre pedestrian zone leading to the major archaeological sites, reconstructing – to a large degree – the ancient landscape.
Acropolis, the sacred rock of the Acropolis, the site of some of the most important masterpieces of worldwide architecture and art, the most renowned of which is the Parthenon temple. Apart from this, also impressive are the Propylaea, the temple of the Athene Nike and the Erechtheion, while you must not skip a visit to the Museum, located close to the Parthenon. Moreover, from the rock you have an impressive view of the city.
However, the Trip of enchanting Athens does not restrict itself only to the greatest of unique archaeological sites. The “core” of the historic centre is the Plaka neighborhood. When you walk through the narrow labyrinthine streets lined with houses and mansions you will have the impression of travelling with a “time machine”. You will encounter many ancient monuments, scores of bigger and smaller churches, true masterpieces of Byzantine art and architecture, Ottoman period. There are also a lot of picturesque tavernas, cafés, bars, as well as shops selling souvenirs and traditional Greek products. Monastiraki, a characteristic area of “old” Athens, with narrow streets and small buildings where the city’s traditional bazaar is held. Close to it is the Psyrri area, a traditional neighborhood which during the past few years has evolved into one of the most important “centres” of the town’s nightlife, with scores of bars, tavernas, ouzeris, clubs.
Downtown, Syntagma and Omonia are the main central squares of the town; they are linked by Stadiou Street and Panepistimiou Avenue, along which some of the town’s most beautiful Neoclassical buildings have been erected. Dominating Syntagma Square is the Greek Parliament building and in front of it the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, guarded by the Evzones in traditional costume. From this square starts the beautiful National Garden , south of which stands the impressive Zappeion Mansion. From there you can continue towards the Presidential Mansion and thence to the Panathenaikon Stadium, where the first Olympic Games in modern history were held . Other Districts, you can climb the verdant Lycavittos Hill. From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea. On the other side of the hill is the Kolonaki neighborhood, which is considered to be the most “aristocratic” area of the centre of Athens, you will find many shops selling expensive brands and high couture, modern restaurants, bars and cafés, while it is worthwhile to take a stroll through the central streets with their art déco, art nouveau and interbellum buildings.
Not to be missed a dinner at Piraeus Microlimano,
Best known for its excellent fish restaurants with open-air water side terraces, this delight- full small, circular bay is built on a human scale. The ancients, who kept their ships here, believed it was protected by the goddess Munichia Artemis, and initially named it after her. Today it is filled with the small wooden boats of local fishermen, who supply the surrounding restaurants from their daily catch.
Not to be missed a One-Day-Mini Cruise to the Salonic Islands
Here is a wonderful way to spend an unforgettable day while in Athens: Sailing the Greek islands in a beautiful chartered boat, with skipper either in a sailboat or a motorboat, visiting 3 amazing Islands Aegina, Poros, and Hydra. Enjoying a lunch on board.
Not to be missed a Champagne glass at Capo Sunion.
The most famous island group in the Aegean Sea comprises some of the most beautiful islands in the world! Gorgeous sandy beaches, architecture in white and blue, traditional lifestyle, folk music, warm, hospitable people and barren landscapes with isolated chapels turn a trip to the Cyclades into a lifetime experience.
Millions of people come to the Cyclades every year to enjoy the dazzling light, and the crystal blue water :the paradise on earth
One of the most famous destinations worldwide and a favorite holiday spot of the jet set, Mykonos, is extremely beautiful and well known for its bare hills, the amazing sandy beaches, the white country chapels and the Cycladic architecture. It is an ideal spot for any event to remember Santorini, the precious gem of the Aegean, to be included in the list of exclusive Event Trip.
CRETE is the largest island in Greece, and the fifth largest one in the Mediterranean Sea. Here, you can admire the remnants of brilliant civilizations, explore glorious beaches, impressive landscapes, fertile valleys and steep gorges, and become part of the island’s rich gastronomic culture. Crete is, after all, a small universe teeming with beauties and treasures that you will probably need a lifetime to uncover! The region of Chania, on the western side of the island, is dominated by the impressive White Mountains and its famous National Park, which occupy the largest part of the region. The city of Chania maintains unaltered all of its characteristics, from the time of the Venetian Rule up until today. Heraklion, the largest and most densely populate region on the island of Crete. Nestling picturesquely among two imposing mountain ranges – Iráklion boasts exceptional archaeological treasures, significant coastal settlements, a series of picturesque villages, vast valleys with olive groves and vineyards as well as the best organized tourist infrastructure in Crete. A unique combination of urban scenery and natural wealth makes the region of Iráklion an appealing all-year-round destination for Incentives & Conventions Trips.
Here you can taste the famous Cretan cuisine with a glass of excellent Cretan wine. And discover the outstanding Cretan hospitality!
Hotel Accommodation of high standard, with significant Structure for holding large Convention and Meeting, modern Means of Transportation, a wide choice of opportunities for Shopping, Dining and Nightlife and splendid Venues for Gala Dinners hospitality and warmth of its inhabitants, last but not least the one of the best guides of the world!