The endless hours of sunshine and optimal prerequisites in Ibiza is not the only reason why a countless number of international renowned companies take an Ibizian incentive trip into close consideration. The versatile island and its international airport allow for a simultaneous arrival procedure of all participants and ensures swift transfers to the hotel or a hip beach club. Thus, a prompt start to the incentive is guaranteed.
The excellent infrastructure of the island, the diverse scenery and countless authentic locations make up an ideal basis for high-end corporate and private events as well as tailor made incentive activities. All activities are individually combined and adapted to the framework program in order to guarantee a smooth course of events. The scope of activities are as diverse as the wishes of our clients.
Ibiza is of course known for its lively nightlife and party scene, and is home to some of the most famous night clubs in the world. The city of Sant Antoni de Portmany is the island’s second largest and sits on its west coast. Some of the more renowned clubs here include Amnesia, Pacha, Privilege, Es Paradis, Ocean Beach and Eden Ibiza. Make sure to take a walk down the celebrated Sunset Strip, dotted with bars along the waterfront.
The ‘White Island’ of Ibiza, just off the Eastern coast of Spain, is typically known for its round-the-clock nightclubs, its spectacular sunsets, and its techno house music. But this party capital of the world, in the Balearic archipelago, is also a UNESCO declared cultural paradise, home to a rich and diverse ecosystem.
WHY IBIZA FOR YOUR EVENT
Ibiza is truly the island of pleasure and joy.. beaches, and sunset sailing parties are world famous: an unforgettable experience indeed.
It offers great hotels, clubs and the best culinary delights at trendy restaurants: being a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, it comes as no surprise that the Balearic Island of Ibiza has some excellent seafood restaurants.
- Walk Along the Ramparts of picturesque Dalt Vila, also known as Ibiza Town: it is home to an old port and historic city ramparts, built in the 16th century to keep out the Turks. The fortified Upper Town (Alta Vila) is a leading example of Renaissance military architecture and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the Famous Rock Formation of the celebrated Es Vedrà rising dramatically from the sea. Part of a protected nature reserve, it measures around 400 meters in height and makes for quite a sight
- Hit the Beach: Ibiza is also home to many paradisiacal beaches and idyllic coves. To party with the celebrities, head to the white crescent of glitzy Las Salinas in Playa d’en Bossa, located on the south of the island. Backed by pine forests, it’s filled with the sounds of DJ beats
- Party With the Hippies at Benirrás Beach: Ibiza enjoys also a reputation as a laid-back, hippie island. If you want to experience the real hippie side of it, head to Benirrás Beach, located near Port de San Miguel, on a Sunday night for the famous sunset drumming party
- Go Shopping at the Punta Arabí Market in Es Caná: On the east coast of the island, just outside the town of Es Caná, you’ll find one of Ibiza’s biggest and best hippie markets – Punta Arabí. You’ll find everything here, from beaded jewellery to tie-dye clothes, handbags and small trinkets
- Croissant Show is a bit of an Ibiza institution. You come here to enjoy coffee and pastry, or breakfast, but really it’s all about the people watching, and the incredibly eccentric owner, Andres. It is Andres, with his Dali-esque moustache and his incredibly friendly and extravagant nature that put the show into this place. Sit outside and watch as clubbers stop in for a post-party breakfast on their way home, world-famous DJs linger over café con leche, and Andres chats and mingles with locals, celebrities and anyone he fancies a chat with
- Sunset Ashram is a renowned place to watch the sun go down, on a beautiful unspoilt beach, and has a resident DJ playing music throughout the day and guest DJs playing sunset sessions. Relaxed and unpretentious, the bar is on a rock that divides the beach, with seating under rustic beach umbrellas, and the restaurant serves very tasty Mediterranean, Indian and Japanese food
LATIN VIBES, pools its skills and experiences in this project initiated in 2013 to offer MICE agencies inventive, unusual and somewhat crazy projects depending on the client profile.
With an incredible network on the ground, Latin Vibes opens new places, mounts and designs events, and meets customers and locals like artists, creative, craftsmen, chefs, oenologists, enthusiasts … to create link and make the trip unforgettable on Ibiza Island.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights ( coming from Europe)
- Best period: all year long sun shines and the temperature is pleasant and a little bit windy