WHY JAPAN FOR YOUR EVENT
No doubt Japan is the ultimate and most coveted destination for the Mice Travel Business
- Japan can be easily reached by the most important Air Companies at very competitive prices
- Japan no longer suffers of being a prohibitive Mice Destination. Can easily compete with many other destinations in the world thanks to its average costs and services which can fit all budgets and tastes
- Japan offers all of what the Mice Market requires: maximum attention to details, impeccable services, sublime food, a huge selection of stunning hotels and restaurants, exclusive locations, amazing venues and unforgettable experiences.
in Japan for Your extraordinary Events, Conventions & Incentives:
- enjoying the spring annual national Cherry Blossom Festival: the Sakura
- sipping a cup of Tea during an intense and harmonious Ceremony
- sleeping on an original Tatami experiencing a night in a typical Ryokan
- learning the sublime art of Ikebana: 'giving life to flowers'
- feeling as elegant as ever by being wrapped up with a precious Kimono
.....and more to discover
WHY CHOOSE JTB
Golden Vip World picked the most experienced Dmc in Japan for your Mice Trip
- JTB is one of the most important Japanese Travel Company. Its headoffice is located in Tokyo. JTB can counts on its own offices throughout all the Japanase Territory
- JTB Mice Department is a one stop-shop for event management, incentive, convention and sport events
- JTB boasts of a very expertise high-motivated, skillful and professional Teamworking
- JTB can offer you ground logistic services at top level: best guides, restaurants, hotels according to your needs and budgets
- JTB assists you from the very first RFP mail until the very end of the Trip
- JTB is able to settle any sort of exclusive meeting with prestigious CEO of the most important local Companies
- JTB's aim is to exceed clients expectations and it does!
Jtb - Mice offers its services also in Shanghai, Hong Kong, & Singapore
Perfect Moment. Always
- minimum stay 5 nights
- best season: Spring and Fall
- the Trip : Tokyo - Kyoto
- Do Not Miss:
minimum budget fo a complete Mice Program from: €1,400.00
Its unique balance between Japan’s ancient traditions and its modern outlook makes this destination incredibly fascinating!
Japan is well-known throughout the world for its sophisticated and high standards of living is identify with its Capital Tokyo and the cultured Kyoto which cover major sightseeing spots.
it is the Japan's capital and the world's most populous metropolis and without any doubt is a city which offers one of largest choice in terms of Ground Services ideal for the Mice Market!
Nobody can avoid to be overwhelmed by an intense fascination of this charming city rich of elegant contrasts. Its beauty lies in its versatility: from the amazing skyscrapers to the ancient Temples, from a business man in an impeccable black suit to a wonderful girl in an amazing Kimono, from the magnificent and peaceful Ueno Park to the Roppongi district elegant and vibrant which never sleeps.
Tokyo today offers a seemingly unlimited choice of shopping, entertaiment, culture, dining.
It counts 23 different districts in the city. The most popular are: Asakusa with its atmosphere of old Tokyo, you may appreciate the city's history in many excellent museums, historic temples and gardens. Rappongi Hills, the example of a 'city within the city' is the heart of modern entertainment and shopping of Tokyo: strolling around shops, restaurants, art museums and reaching the top of the observation deck of the Mori Tower where you will indulge the best Tokyo City View. Shiunjuku a vibrant, colorful and lighting area of Tokyo, takes its name from the rail station, one of the busiest in the world with its more than 2.000.000 passengers per day. Hundreds restaurants, shops, bars, clubs karaokes... its a lot of fun.
Contrary to common perception, Tokyo also offers a number of attractive green spaces like parks, imperial gardens. The highlight is Shinjuku Gyoen, a vast park where you may enjoy the best spot of the city's cherry blossoms.
A MUST SEE DESTINATION
Kyoto is synonymous of traditionl Japan having the highest concentration of cultures and tresures of the entire Country. Today ,Kyoto's many attractions include temples, shrines, gardens and other historic buildings many of which are part of the Unesco World Heritage Sites.
Kingakuji and Ginkakugj
Kingakuji is one of the most recognized building in Kyoto, also called the Golden Pavillion, whose top two floors are covered in gold leaves. Kingakuji is today the most beautiful Temple of the city.
Ginkakuji with the silver pavillion, has also became a site of Unesco Heritage although it was never covered in silver. Ginkakuji became the base for contemporary Japanese culture which has a great impact on the Japonese society nationwide and sponds many traditions that represent Japonase culture today such as tea ceremony, poetry and garden design.
In Kyoto it is easy to be enchanted by the magnificent Temples and Shrines, its incredible Food Markets, renowned shops of Refined Ceramics, gain access to Imperial Villas and Private Gardens such as Katsura Rikyu, Shugakuin and Saihoji, stroll through a Bamboo Forest and the Geisha district.
Japan offers you to live the high standard experience from energetic trendy big cities to peacefull rural areas.
The alluring diversity which characterized this Country is also the unknown hidden gems of Japan: Nikko, Kamakura, Nara, Hakone, Okayama, Naoshima Island, Gocoyama and the world wide symbo of Mount Fuji
Japan, one of the world’s most exciting culinary destinations!the Japan hs incredible food culture and variety of types of cuisine, from authentic Japanese home cooking, to refined kaiseki and Zen vegetarian temple cuisine, ending to the internationally acclaimed restaurants. (Tokyo has more stars in the prestigious Michelin Guidebook than any other city in the world). Begin from a local Fish Market and food specialty shops until the so chic presentation of the dishes. The View is the first sense that must be satisfied in the Japanese Culture. From noodles to sashimi, sushi, tempura, unique delicious shabu shabu, to indulgence French cuisine, Japan has the food to satisfy the most discerning of palates.