- Prague was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 and ranks among the most beautiful capitals in Europe
- Prague is situated in the very heart of Europe and is accessible from all other European capitals in an hour or two
- Prague features a very good infrastructure and is an absolutely safe destination
- Prague offers a wide choice of hotels and accommodation in all price categories
- Prague has a rich history that stretches back to the 9th century and you will find here a wide choice of impressive venues for your events
- Prague is one of the cultural centers of Europe – holder of the prestigious title “European City of Culture 2000”
- Prague is a city of music ranging from Mozart to jazz and thus providing a wide range of authentic music enhancements for your corporate event
- Prague offers the best of Bohemian cuisine including the famous Czech beer
- Prague is an economic gateway to the East and most international companies have their branch or office here
- Prague is a pulsating, modern European metropolis and the most visited city after Paris
Prague is a magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church spires, whose image has been mirrored in the surface of the Moldava River for more than a millennium. Prague cherishes the reputation of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Prague is called “Golden Prague”: this name was given to the city during the reign of the Czech King and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles IV, when the towers of Prague Castle were covered in gold. Another theory is that Prague was called ‘Golden’ during the reign of Rudolf II who employed alchemists to turn ordinary metals into gold.
Prague has plenty of overnight accommodation in all price categories from small boutique hotels to modern properties that are equipped with the latest conference facilities.
Dating back to the ninth century, Prague Castle is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest castle complex in the world, covering an impressive 70,000 square meters. The castle complex is comprised of a number of buildings, which include the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, a number of defence towers, a few museums and churches, the presidential palace, and Golden Lane, a 16th-century street that once housed the royal goldsmiths.
Prague and music simply belong together! For centuries the city of Prague has been an inspiration to both Czech and foreign musicians, and some of the best music pieces including Mozart’s Don Giovanni were composed here. If you are a true music lover then don’t hesitate and join us on an enchanting music tour in the Prague footsteps of world-famous composers.
- Maxin Prague was founded in 1999 by Jarmila Skorikova, expert industry professional. The managing director & CEO graduated from the University of Economics and brings over 25 years experience in the MICE industry
- Maxin Prague is a diverse team of experienced professionals dedicated to superior service and sharing the same values, passions and beliefs – attention to details, personal approach, in-depth knowledge of the local market, understanding of our clients’ needs, functional creativity, flexibility and efficiency
- When designing tailored incentive programs Maxin Prague focuses on giving you a chance to experience what makes us unique
- With all the organization experience we possess, we believe that more than a venue finder is needed for discovering the perfect Prague venue for your event
- There is no better opportunity to combine all our knowledge and creativity in one project than event design and event production. Creative event design and innovative event production is an art to us and we endeavour to become virtuosos in this field