- always leading the list of Top destinations for meetings and events
- the accommodation offers a wide range of beautiful hotels, lying on the magnificent bay, or immersed in natural parks. Multiple style of great elegance distinguish the hotels: colonial s, ultramodern, oriental, classic and more
- The programs crafted may combine an updated version of conventional activities with a creative twist, including interaction with locals and technology that facilitate the activity or in some way improve the experience
- Singapore offers plenty of beautiful venues such as heritage buildings, outdoors spaces, museums they all make coveted spots for corporate events such as gala dinners, workshops, fashion shows, product launches and more
- the local logistic services are offered with extraordinary efficiency together with the kindness and charm that have always distinguished the Orient
- the Singaporean cuisine is a legacy of ancient traditions, the result of seductive culinary contaminations it has enriched with new products becoming one of the most popular and appreciated cuisines in the world, creating unique dishes that satisfy any type of palate.
Beautiful to take your breath away, cosmopolitan, chaotic, multiracial, full of life, multicultural, projected to the future. This explosive mix responds to the name of Singapore
The Republic of Singapore is an island country and city-state at the southern end of the Malay Peninsula in Asia. Its land area includes as many as 62 offshore islands that surround the main island.
Overlooking a futuristic port full of life, the former British colony captivates by its modern architecture, which can be admired in the glittering Esplanade, which dominates the bay with its bizarre and futuristic form, and for the extraordinary tradition, passing by China Town and its ethnic neighborhoods such as Little India and Kampong Glam.
Beyond the picture-perfect skyline and the bustling city centre, there’s still so much more to Singapore for visitors to explore. Read on for curious facts you never knew about this green and cosmopolitan city. It is also commonly known as a “Garden City” or a “City in a Garden” because there are plants everywhere, making it look like a garden.
There are tons of off-the-beaten track neighborhoods to explore. Besides the history-rich Chinatown, Kampong Glam and Little India cultural districts, there are more colorful enclaves for visitors to explore in Singapore.
You’ll find rows of hip eateries and stores along the Art Deco-style buildings of Tiong Bahru, as well as colorful shophouses and traditional food stalls in Joo Chiat/Katong.
More up-and-coming neighborhoods include Everton Park, which is home to coffee joints, cafés, ice cream parlors and other must-try foodie hotspots.
Singapore is famous for its booming economy and its strict regime of law and order. Long an important port of call on the monsoonal Indian Ocean trade circuit, today Singapore boasts one of the world’s busiest ports, as well as thriving finance and services sectors.
It has also been described as a playground for the rich, and it’s true that the small city-state does have a certain sheen of wealth. But Singapore offers more than just high-end shopping malls, luxury hotels, and fine dining (though it’s worth indulging in those a bit if you can). There is also a vibrant history and diverse ethnic quarters to discover, along with the many family-friendly attractions and lovely public spaces that make visiting this slightly futuristic city worthwhile.
- strolling around the picturesque streets of the city enjoying the amazing worldwide famous ‘street food’
Perfect Moment. Always
Golden Vip World picked the most experienced Dmc in Japan for your Mice Trip
- JTB is one of the most important Japanese Travel Company. Its headoffice is located in Tokyo. JTB can counts on its own offices throughout all the Japanase Territory
- JTB Mice Department is a one stop-shop for event management, incentive, convention and sport events
- JTB boasts of a very expertise high-motivated, skillful and professional Teamworking
- JTB can offer you ground logistic services at top level: best guides, restaurants, hotels according to your needs and budgets
- JTB assists you from the very first RFP mail until the very end of the Trip
- JTB is able to settle any sort of exclusive meeting with prestigious CEO of the most important local Companies
- JTB's aim is to exceed clients expectations and it does!
Jtb - Mice offers its services also in Shanghai, Hong Kong, & Singapore
- Best season : From May to September – despite the equatorial climate, hot & humid weather persists throughout the year, in these months the season is less rainy
- Suggested length of stay: 4 night 5 days (direct flights are available from the most important airlines, at very competitive and interesting rates!)