- Because in less than 40 years, Dubai has transformed itself into one of the most inspirational, exciting and successful cities in the world. Today it is an immensely attractive MICE destination.
- Because Dubai is ranked as the top Middle Eastern city in Mercer’s Quality of Life Index, becoming one of the world’s most preferred locations and also one of the safest.
- Because the Emirates are home to the tallest building on the planet, the largest man-made marina, the most luxurious hotels, and with over 200 nationalities contributing to the city’s unique culture and community: it is one of the most vibrant global destinations.
- Because Dubai’s many attractions and experiences combine a fascinating heritage with world-class shopping and entertainment facilities.
- Because year-round sunshine also means plenty of opportunity to enjoy outdoor life.
- Because the tourism infrastructure includes the widest variety of shopping experiences, including exclusive boutiques, value chain stores and the traditional gold and spice souks.
- Because the UAE are very well connected and an easy to reach by more than 150 destinations in over 80 countries; one of the reasons why Dubai is now the Middle East’s main commercial centre and aviation hub
- Because Emirates airline committed to acting sustainably with regards to the environment.
- Because Meetings, Incentives and Events in Dubai or Abu Dhabi offer breath-taking natural beauty, legendary hospitality and many wonders to be explored
- Because the UAE is a land of contrasts, a place where tradition blends seamlessly with the ultra modern and the gateway to a thousand different adventures.
your clients can live by choosing the United Arab Emirates for their Events, Incentives & Conventions.
- Spending a night in the desert is a great option if your guests are looking for some adventure. There are a variety of options available ranging from temporary camps in the dunes, to permanent accommodation with plenty of traditional charm.
- Visiting the Burj Khalifa at over 2,700ft, the Burj Khalifa is officially the tallest building in the world and is an absolute must if you are staying in Dubai at any point during your incentive.
- Experience Yas Marina Circuit: if you have a few adrenaline junkies in your group then incorporating the Yas Marina Circuit into your incentive program would be a worthwhile addition. When the circuit is not in use for Formula 1 there is the opportunity for guests to take part in various driving experiences ranging from passenger laps to incredible F1 sessions where you will have the opportunity to get behind the wheel of an ex-formula 1 car. Yas Marina is also home to Ferrari World, the Iconic Yas Viceroy Hotel, Yas Links Golf Course, and the newly opened Yas Mall, all of which are well worth a visit.
- Shop till you drop: if shopping is high up on the agenda then you are well served in the UAE. The incredible Dubai Mall is without a doubt the best option and boasts the world’s largest collection of fashion brands under one roof.
- If shopping isn’t all your guests are interested in then there is the Dubai Aquarium, ice rink, and spectacular Dubai Fountains to keep them entertained within the mall complex.
- F1 Grand Prix takes place in November at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi. As you would expect this event is hugely popular and so early booking is recommended.
- Seeing the sunrise from the air on a 1-hours hot air balloon in Dubai; rise early, travel by air-conditioned minibus to the launch site and glide over the billowing dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with your pilot
- Admiring spectacular views of Dubai on a helicopter flight above the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab, Burj Al-Khalifa and other top sights.
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Best period: With average temperatures in the high twenties to low thirties, March, April, October, and November are great months to visit the UAE and guests will be able to enjoy all that these two great destinations have to offer.
THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES:
Abu Dhabi and Dubai are superb incentive destinations and offer a wealth of opportunities for guests with varied interests. The time you have available, the type of guests that will be attending, and your incentive budget will be the major factors in determining whether you visit Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or choose to include both as part of your incentive program.
By choosing your venues and program carefully you are able to create a bespoke incentive program which offers exceptional value for money and will provide guests with a truly memorable and unique experience.
Abu Dhabi and Dubai offer a wealth of opportunities when it comes to corporate incentives. Each can certainly hold its own or they can be easily combined to provide an unforgettable multi-destination incentive program.
The temperatures in Abu Dhabi and Dubai can creep into the 40’s during the summer months of July and August and so it is important to take this into account when planning your incentive program. Many people will find these kinds of temperatures uncomfortable and so it is best to avoid the hotter months, if at all possible.
Etihad and Emirates are the major contenders when it comes to flights and you are best to explore Etihad for flights into Abu Dhabi, and Emirates for flights to Dubai.
When it comes to finding somewhere to stay in Abu Dhabi and Dubai you are literally spoilt for choice! Think about what your guests are going to be doing and make sure that your chosen venue fits in with your activity program.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are two of the most modern and glamorous cities in United Arab Emirates. The UAE becomes a popular holiday destination for travelers from all over the world because it offers a variety of activity.
Glitzy Dubai is known for its malls and skyscrapers, and Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, stands out among it all. In Dubai, you can visit a historic building like Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House in the morning, go indoor skiing in the afternoon and have a wonderful dinner by the beach, all in a day. Meanwhile, Abu Dhabi is where the modern and traditional architecture blend in. The capital city of the UAE has several luxurious beach resorts in which you can relax, as well as sprawling desert that can be reached within an hour’s drive.
The United Arab Emirates is a young nation on a high-speed trajectory towards reaching the pinnacle of the world’s most exclusive luxury holiday destinations.
Made up of seven emirates, each with their own individual feel, a galaxy of experiences awaits discovery in the United Arab Emirates.
You can spend your time on the fairways of world-renowned golf courses, or sunbathing on the deck of a yacht as it navigates the Gulf. Watch the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix or explore the remnants of ancient civilizations, almost lost in the desert over time. In Dubai, anything and everything is possible.
While it’s a bit clichéd, the East-meets-West feel of the UAE is really what makes it so special and different. When you leave a glitzy nightclub in the early hours to hear the Call to Prayer reverberating down quiet streets from age-old minarets, it becomes obvious just how unique this nation is.
You can soak up the rays on a dazzling white beach or traverse the golden sands of the desert on camel back. Shop for Louis Vuitton clothing in the mega-malls or Arabian carpets among the winding souks. Just offshore are stunning manmade islands like the Palm Jumeirah – said to be visible from the moon – while inland lie Unesco World Heritage sites like Al Ain.
Dubai is, of course, the jewel in the crown – a luxury playground, where the future and past collide with spectacular results. It’s a city-state where every venture and project is bigger, bold and more luxurious than the last. Dubai offers the finest range of luxury hotels in the world, a dazzling roll call of design and innovation.
The gourmet dining scene attracts a who’s who of leading chefs and restaurateurs. It excels in indulging the passions of its visitors.
When booking your Incentive, you are guaranteed expert, impartial advice on the best accommodation and activities to suit your needs. Offering a concierge-style service, your personal Travel Designer can tailor your United Arab Emirates holiday to your exact requirements.